Dit product is niet online te bestellen. Neem contact met ons op voor advies en bestelmogelijkheden.
- The ICMmonitor is a multichannel spectrum analysation system used for monitoring the conditionof Highvoltage 3-phase systems
- The presence and extent of partial discharge is usually an early indicator of how fast and insulation system is deteriorating.
- PD Analysis according to IEC 60034-27-2.
- Terminals for interconnecting with control systems to serve as an early warning.
- This systems can be connected to PDIX or aftermarket coupling capacitors making installation easy.
- Filtering options for the filtering of noise.
- Noise gating to reduce noise and focus towards pattern creation.
- Connects to its own web page where data can be evaluated.
- Comes with a mono-chromedisplay for basic analysis and a digitally accessible coloured pattern mode for more in depth analysis.
- A reporting contract can be offered where the acquired data will periodically be analysed by an expert, whom will report on the condition of the machine based on the results.
- Advantages of monitoring:
- Condition monitoring under (running)(variable)load conditions.
- Early warning when electrical insulation quality becomes critical.
- Easy upgrade for systems already fitted with coupling capacitors.
- Easily accessible data through a webpage.
- Can be used as a tool for condition based maintenance.
Werkelijke specificaties kunnen afwijken van de op deze website vermelde specificaties. Aan de op deze website vermelde specificaties kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.